He is active in the restructuring community having served as a past officer and member of the Board of Directors for the Association of Certified Turnaround Professionals. In addition to being committed to his clients, Tim is committed to his community having served numerous boards including Goodwill of Southern LA County, Minority Business Development Agency of the City of Los Angeles, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, and Michigan Environmental Trust, Ltd.
- Interim COO of a $30MM Oil & Gas exploration production company completing a turnaround in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- President & CEO of private cloud design, engineering, and managed services. Managed all aspects of finance, operations, and service delivery.
- CRO of kitchen appliance company. Managed through a restructuring and sale of the company to a private equity firm.
- CRO of mortgage servicing company based in Pune, India. Implemented structure and oversight to prepare the company for IPO.
- Advisor to $100MM white-label nutritional supplements company. Bridged stabilization of operations, rebalanced inventory, and negotiated trade support for recapitalization.