Our insight helps our clients understand both the company and creditors' claims.
We uncover and unravel critical facts in complex cases and provide expert testimony on complicated issues. Our professionals have significant experience across multiple industries, as well as corporate finance and valuation skills, and can readily assess what assets, products or business lines have value and what recovery might be realized.
We help creditors recover value by:
- Evaluating creditor claims and collateral
- Assessing company assets, availability of unencumbered collateral, improper segregation
- Assessing company’s business plan, projections, liquidity, and sustainability
- Evaluating debtor and non-debtor entities, related party and intercompany transactions
- Evaluating DIP loans and sale procedures, structure, and market terms
- Analysis of any disclosure statement and reorganization plan, and determining omissions as well as feasibility
- Developing alternative strategies and paths to maximize value
- Reviewing bankruptcy dockets, pleadings, and schedules
- Analyzing reporting and variance analysis, and developing additional information requests
- Forensic investigation and litigation support, including expert reports and testimony