We guide and support bankruptcy consulting clients through every stage of the bankruptcy process.
While bankruptcy protection and similar legal avenues are generally perceived as a last resort, there is sometimes no other way to combat cash seizures by the bank, forestall default action by a lender or landlord, stay a significant creditor judgment, or get ahead of a supplier interruption. Often the complex restructuring of a business, its capital structure, or its contracts cannot be negotiated out of court.
We provide guidance throughout the insolvency process as CRO or Financial Advisor, including:
- Communication plans for internal and external stakeholders
- Development of bankruptcy reporting, including schedules, statements of financial affairs, and monthly operating reports
- Assembly of data and exhibits for first-day motions
- Sizing, sourcing, and negotiation of debtor-in-possession financing
- Assistance and participation in hearings and testimony
- Preparation assistance for disclosure statement and the Plan of Reorganization (POR)
- Managing the bankruptcy or restructuring process so organizations can get back to business