He is a past President of the Dallas/Ft. Worth TMA Chapter and continues to serve on the Board of Directors. He also currently serves on the Board of Managers of CR3 Partners. In 2014, Rob’s work was recognized with the Turnaround Management Association’s Small Transaction of the Year Award.
- Advisor to Tully’s Coffee Shops during reorganization. Awarded 2014 TMA Turnaround of the Year – Small Transaction Category.
- Advisor to Chinese based subsidiary of US heavy equipment manufacturer through a liquidity crisis.
- Interim CFO for 135 location convenience store chain during Chapter 11 proceedings and sale. Successfully sold all stores through a unique 363 auction.
- Interim CEO and CRO of largest pecan processor in the U.S. Ran operations through busy season and resolved a $40MM over advance.
- Financial Advisor to manufacturer of high-end kitchen equipment through a profit improvement program, debt restructuring and sale process