Peter has held C-level and Senior Vice President positions, leading and guiding teams through business paradigm repositioning, merchandising, marketing, seasonal planning, customer service, inventory productivity, allocation and replenishment initiatives resulting in improved cash management, revenue growth and increased EBITDA.
- Assessed business models, location analyses, cash flow and inventory productivity for a $100 MM vitamin supplement manufacturer/distributor; a $400MM traditional brick and mortar retailer; a $50MM garden supply manufacturer/distributor; a $40MM fitness equipment retailer and a $30MM brick and mortar bakery.
- Managed lender side assessment engagement of $200MM regional discount furniture store. Analyzed the efficacy of the three statement models, cash flow projections, and business models.
- Managed the disposition of FF&E, capital credits, unrecovered assets, and POC’s of a $300MM oil and gas company bankruptcy.
- Company side executive committee member charged with maximizing inventory recovery rates and managing DIP covenants in a total liquidation environment.
- Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manager for $3.2B, 100+ location department store. Led company to revenue increases, through inventory turnover and gross margin improvements.