Mike has an extensive track record of increased revenues, cost reductions, and solid organizational leadership. He is adept at process enhancements, mergers & acquisitions and managing projects to dramatically increase productivity and produce significant ROI.
- Interim Chief Executive Officer of an online game, media, and ad network where he led the restructuring of the company through a liquidity crisis resulting in the sale of a division and the spin-off of a stand-alone media company
- Chief Financial Officer for a major business-to-business publisher overseeing overhead cost reductions through consolidation, streamlining and product redesign and a 30% increase in Company EBITDA
- Advisor in several turnaround engagements, including in the media, commercial printing, restaurant, manufacturing and agriculture industries resulting in improvements in earnings and financial stability
- Chief Financial Officer/General Manager for a major business-to-business publisher where he led the transition from print magazines to 100% digital products resulting in the sale and transition of the company
- Member of Board of Directors for national real estate publication during company restructuring including strategic divestitures, hiring of new CEO and development of a new online marketing strategy