Prior to joining CR3 Partners, Jeff served as a Vice President and Portfolio Manager for Sirrom Capital Corporation, a “venture” lender in Nashville, TN and as an Associate with Alpert Investment Corporation, an equity investment firm based in Dallas, TX.
- CRO of concrete and asphalt contractor. Led effort to recapitalize the company with existing stakeholders.
- CRO of a stainless-steel automotive parts manufacturer. Conceived and managed a customer-funded orderly transition to new suppliers.
- CRO of a global logistics company that manages container freight from China to US. Worked with management to restructure operations and manage a sale process.
- CFO for Tyler Perry Studios (“TPS”), a vertically integrated entertainment company. Created new business model to serve new third-party productions. Implemented new financial and operating systems, significantly improved bank and management reporting, revised credit agreements with lenders.
- CFO of In Zone Holdings, Inc. operator of two consumer products - children’s beverage (Good2Grow) and line of thermo-insulated drinkware (Bubba Brands). Sourced new financing. Developed plan for move of production from China back to U.S. Played central role in the sale of Bubba Brands to Newell/Rubbermaid.