While bankruptcy protection or other legal avenues for protection are not generally perceived as the first line of defense for the majority of organizations, most legal remedies are precipitated by eternal factors including cash seizures by the bank, a significant creditor judgment, or interruption of vendor supply. Often a complex restructuring of a business, its, capital structure, or its contracts cannot be negotiated out of court.
CR3 professionals work with management teams to provide a third-party, objective point of view as to when a restructuring or turnaround engagement is best accomplished by filing for bankruptcy protection or seeking other court-supervised support.
We guide and support clients through every part of the bankruptcy process.
- Author communications plans for internal and external stakeholders
- Create schedules and statements
- Assemble exhibits for first day orders
- Size, negotiate and source debtor in possession financing
- Submit monthly operating reports
- Assist and participate in hearings and testimony
- Help prepare disclosure statement and the Plan of Reorganization (POR)
- Get organizations back to business