Sean’s responsibilities have included business plan analysis and review, operational and cash flow analysis, enterprise valuation, capital restructuring and debt sizing analysis, divestiture and liquidation of distressed assets, §363 sale process, claims and recovery analysis, and debtor in possession (DIP) sizing and negotiation. He has provided interim management services as Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of various entities.
- Chief Restructuring Officer to southeast regional chain of women’s clothing outlets that subsequently liquidated through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Interim Chief Operating Officer to east coast chain of medical lab services
- Represented senior lenders in restructuring $300MM of debt for a dialysis company which was subsequently sold to a large national competitor, resulting in 100% recovery to lenders
- Financial advisor to $4.5B of unsecured creditor claims in the retail space
- Provided sizing analysis and assisted in negotiating a $2B DIP facility to a large energy concern