Paul specializes in assisting under-performing companies with financial and operational consulting services, including formulation and implementation of turnaround strategies, financial modeling, valuation, and working capital analyses. Paul’s talents extend beyond the restructuring world as he also holds two U.S. Patents for an innovative putter design.
- Interim CEO for 23 store fitness equipment retailer
- Interim CEO/CRO for a $40MM multi-location plastics packaging manufacturer
- Interim CFO for a $250MM consumer products company, $150MM industrial manufacturer in the energy sector and a $80MM apparel manufacturer
- Chief Restructuring Advisor to a $110MM offices products supply company
- Product Engineer with Lockheed Martin responsible for the design and procurement of flight control actuation components on the USAF F-22 program